Top Down Bottom Up Light Filtering Cellular Shade
These versatile shades can be used any way you like. The top be lowered to see over the shade fabric as desired, while still offering privacy. The bottom can also be raised for partial coverage.
- These shades allow light to pass through fabric (these are not blackout)
- Available in these 6 colors:
- Sizes range from 18″ to 72″ wide (in every 1/2 inch increments) and come in heights of 48″, 66″ or 84″. For help selecting the right fit, see “How to Measure” below.
- Smooth CORDLESS operation conforms with CPSC child safety guidelines, therefore, they are child and pet safe.
- Properly measure your window before placing your order. For inside mount, measure your window horizontally in three places; top, middle and bottom, use the smallest measurement and subtract 1/4 in from the width of your window measurement
- For outside mount add 4 inches to the width of your window measurement, and order this width.
- Includes: end caps, simple snap-in brackets (that fit for both inside mount and outside mount applications), and required mounting hardware.
- These shades are easy to install yourself.
The honeycomb design helps prevent thermal loss. In short, it helps filter the sun’s heat in the summer and prevents warmth from escaping in the winter.
Light Filtering Fabric
Each shade is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles. Each shade contains about 12 bottles. It has a privacy factor of 6 out of 10.
Linen Avenue is dedicated to manufacturing cordless window coverings, and as a result makes every shade in our collection child and pet safe.
The honeycomb cells create air chambers that insulate and shield your room from outside temperatures, helping to lower your heating or cooling bills all year round.
Six Color Options Available
Easy Operation for Privacy and Light Control
To operate your Top Down, Bottom Up Cellular Shade, simply grasp the bottom rail handle and pull down if you want full coverage. For partial coverage, adjust the center rail to your desired point. Finally, you can raise the shade by pulling up on the bottom rail handle.
How to Measure
Inside Mount: First, measure the inside of your window frame horizontally in 3 places: top, middle, and bottom. After that, take the smallest measurement and subtract 1/4 inch from the width. Finally, measure the height in 3 places and find the appropriate height range.
Outside Mount: First, measure the inside of your window frame horizontally and vertically in 3 places. We recommend that you add 3-4 inches to the opening measurement on each side and the top of your window to allow for full coverage. Your shade will arrive in the exact width you ordered and in the appropriate range for height.
How to Measure
Find your perfect shade size by following these easy measuring instructions. Instructions are different for each mount style, so decide on your mount style before measuring and ordering.
How to Install
Installing your Top Down Bottom Up Shades is simple and easy to do yourself. These instructions walk you through installation for outside mount and inside mount. View PDF Instructions here.