Top Down Bottom Up Blackout Shade
The Blackout Top Down Bottom Up shade can be raised any way you’d like – from the bottom or the top – for versatile coverage.
- These shades block all incoming light and adds an extra layer of insulation to help lower heating and cooling bills.
- Available in these 6 colors:
- Sizes range from 18″ to 72″ wide (in every 1/2 inch increments) and come in heights of 48″, 66″ or 84″. For help selecting the right fit, see “How to Measure” below.
- Smooth CORDLESS operation is child and pet safe and conforms with CPSC child safety guidelines.
- Properly measure your window before placing your order. For Inside Mount, measure your window horizontally in three places; top, middle and bottom, use the smallest measurement and subtract 1/4 in from the width of your window measurement.
- For outside mount add 4 inches to the width of your window measurement, and order this width.
- Includes: End caps, simple snap-in brackets (that fit for both inside mount and outside mount applications), and all required mounting hardware.
- These shades are easy to install yourself.
The honeycomb design helps prevent thermal loss. It blocks the sun’s heat in the summer and prevents heat from escaping in the winter.
The shade material is 100% polyester fabric made of recycled plastic bottles. It’s also lined with foil to block any incoming light and provide extra insulation.
Linen Avenue manufactures solely cordless window coverings, thus making every shade in our collection child and pet safe.
Your shade will arrive in dual colors – the color you ordered and a white backing to meet certain HOA requirements. When installing the shade, make sure to place your selected color on the interior side and then with the white side facing out.
How to Measure
Inside Mount: Measure the inside of your window frame horizontally in 3 places: top, middle, and bottom. Then, use the smallest measurement and subtract 1/4 inch from the width of your window measurement.
Outside Mount: Also measure the inside of your window frame horizontally in 3 places: top, middle, and bottom. Next, we recommend that you add 3-4 inches to the opening measurement on each side and the top of your window to allow for full coverage. Finally, your shade will arrive in the exact size you ordered.
For both Inside and Outside Mount, measure the height of the window in 3 places and then order from the appropriate range.
How to Measure
Find your perfect shade size by following these easy measuring instructions. Instructions are different for each mount style, so decide on your mount style before measuring and ordering.
How to Install
Installing your Top Down Bottom Up Shades is simple and easy to do yourself. These instructions walk you through installation for outside mount and inside mount. View PDF Instructions here.